Sandur electromagnetic dosing/metering pumps are solenoid driven and are controlled electronically by a PCB. The only moving part in the pump is the solenoid armature, with a maximum movement of 1.25 mm. There are no rotating parts in the pump and hence, no lubrication is needed. The wear and tear is negligible and the pump is virtually maintenance free.
The diaphragm is made up of high quality nylon fabric reinforced EPDM with moulded steel core and has layer of PTFE on the liquid contact area.
- High Quality Plastic pump body
- 0% to 100% Stroke frequency adjustment
- 10% to 100% stroke length adjustment
- Can accept pulse & 4-20mA signals
- 0.156 LPH to 11.40 LPH Capacity
- Maximum pressure of 20 Kgf/cm2
*Compact Size *Double Ball Check Valves *High Quality, Long lasting re-inforced PTFE Diaphragm *Maximum stroke length of only 1.25mm, hence maintenance free *Nolubrication needed *Discharge Rage Accuracy ± 1% *Handles any chemical *Can accept Potential Free Pulses and 4-20 mA signals *Discharge Countdown Ratio of 1:250 *Suitable for single phase power supply of 230V (C).
|Pump Model||Pressure (Bar)||Capacity (LPH)||Max.Strokes Per Minute||Nominal Power (Watt)||Instantaneous Power (Watt)||Tubing Size I/DXO/D (mm)||Suction Lift mWG||Shipping Weight(kg)|
- Pump heads are offered in PVC, PP, PTFE, Acrylic, MS & SS depending on the chemical to be handled.
- The shipping weights indicated above are for PVC, PP, PTFE & Acrylic pump heads and will vary for SS & MS.
- To select pump for specific application, following data is required.
- Chemical to be handled
- Capacity (litre/hr)
- Systems back pressure (bar)
- A wide range of accessories such as foot valve, dosing valve, check valve, pressure retaining valve, anti-siphon valve, pulsation dampener, level sensor, tank etc. are available on request to complete dosing system