B - Series
In the E & B range of pumps, the frequency can be varied between 4% & 100% and the stroke length between 10% & 100%. Thus, pump can operate in the range of 0.4% to 100% of the rated capacity. While the frequency can be adjusted in steps of 25%, 50% and 100%, the stroke length can be varied from 10% to 100% in CC3 series.
The pump also has an inbuilt facility for automatic control of dosing and can accept pulse signals or analogue signals of 0/4-20mA. The pump also has the additional feature for low-level indication in the dosing tank.
The pump is suitable for a power supply of single phase, 230V (AC)
- Die-casting aluminium powder coated pump body
- 0% to 100% Stroke frequency adjustment
- 10% to 100% stroke length adjustment
- Can accept pulse & 4-20mA signals
- 0.44 LPH to 54.60 LPH Capacity
- Maximum pressure of 25 Kgf/cm2
*Compact Size *Double Ball Check Valves *High Quality, Long lasting re-inforced PTFE Diaphragm *Maximum stroke length of only 1.25mm, hence maintenance free *Nolubrication needed *Discharge Rage Accuracy ± 1% *Handles any chemical *Can accept Potential Free Pulses and 4-20 mA signals *Discharge Countdown Ratio of 1:250 *Suitable for single phase power supply of 230V (C).
|Pump Model||Pressure (Bar)||Capacity (LPH)||Max.Strokes Per Minute||Nominal Power (Watt)||Instantaneous Power (Watt)||Tubing Size I/DXO/D (mm)||Suction Lift mWG||Shipping Weight(kg)|
- Pump heads are offered in PVC, PP, PTFE, Acrylic, MS & SS depending on the chemical to be handled.
- The shipping weights indicated above are for PVC, PP, PTFE & Acrylic pump heads and will vary for SS & MS.
- To select pump for specific application, following data is required.
- Chemical to be handled
- Capacity (litre/hr)
- Systems back pressure (bar)
- A wide range of accessories such as foot valve, dosing valve, check valve, pressure retaining valve, anti-siphon valve, pulsation dampener, level sensor, tank etc. are available on request to complete dosing system